SYE is building high density interconnect (HDI) printed circuit boards since more than 30 years. With opening DongCheng plant in 2014 we bring HDI in a high automated production line into mass production. Since then HDI printed circuit boards have found their way in nearly every branch – even in automotive products. SYE can offer the full range of technologies, from 1+2+1 design up to anylayer boards.
SYE support HDI technologies as:
- Edge plating for shielding and ground connection
- Copper-filled microvias
- Stacked and staggered microvias
- Cavities, countersunk holes or depth milling
- Copper coin Technology for local heat dissipation
- Solder resist in black, blue, green, etc.
- Minimum track width and spacing in mass production around 50μm
- Low-halogen material in standard and high Tg range
- Low-DK/Df material for antenna designs
- All recognised printed circuit board industry surfaces available in house
HDI board with stacked Vias: