Standard circuit boards cover still a big percentage of the worldwide pcb use. SYE build these boards with mainly 2-8 layers with a wide range of technical features.
Standard plated-through printed circuit boards are in use throughout the electronics branches, and more particularly in industrial and automotive products.
SYE offers Standard printed circuit boards with the following features:
- Edge plating for shielding and ground connection
- Metal core for high thermal conductivity (metal, copper or aluminium)
- Insert Coin Technology
- Copper inlay for hotspot cooling
- Solder resist in green, white, black, blue, red, yellow, etc.
- Copper thickness of over 140μm
- All surfaces which are commonly used in the printed circuit board industry